FM DRIVER APP collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) and through other interactions and communications you have with us. The Services are provided by FM DRIVER AP, and this Privacy Statement (“Statement”) applies to information collected and used by FM DRIVER APP (hereinafter “FM DRIVER APP” or “we”).
SCOPE AND APPLICATION
This Statement applies to drivers that use or register under the Fast Menu platform to perform delivery jobs (collectively “Drivers,” or individually “you”).
Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create, modify, or log in to your account, request support from us, process orders for the customers. This personal information for the customer may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, payment information, order value and other information the customer may choose to provide.
Information We Get When you Use Our Services
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information: As a condition of providing Drivers with delivery, or other services via the Fast Menu platform, your precise location data must be provided to FM DRIVER APP via the app that you use. Once the FM DRIVER APP app has permission to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“platform”), we will collect the precise location of your device when the app is running. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Contacts Information: If you permit the FM DRIVER APP app to access the list of accounts known for the phone mostly used for pushup notifications in case new orders and identification purposes.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to the delivery (or other) services you provide through our platform, including the type of service provided, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled, and other related transaction details.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device (whether your own device or a device we provide you), including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Important Information About Platform Permissions
Most mobile platforms (Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the FM DRIVER APP app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent..
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Drivers, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send or facilitate communications, such as estimated times of arrival (ETAs), or (i) between you and a contact of yours at your direction in connection with your use of certain features, such as referrals.
We may transfer the information described in this Statement to, and process and store it in, Germany and other countries, some of which may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you reside. Where this is the case, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this Statement.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through Our Services
We may share your information:
- In connection with request for delivery or other services. For instance we may share your name, and the way the order has been performed such as time stamps for order collection, delivery to the client, etc.
- With your partner courier company and any necessary third parties engaged by us or the partner company, if you use the Services through an account connected to a partner courier company.
Other Important Sharing
We may share your information:
- With affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, ordinance, license, operating agreement, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fast Menu or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
The logistic partner or the merchant you are working with will provide you the credential information to add to FM Driver APP and the orders assigned to you.
FM DRIVER APP will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
We request permission for our app’s collection of precise location from your device (whether your own device or one we provide) per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, you will not be able to provide services on the Fast Menu platform if you disable our collection of precise location data. Additionally, disabling our collection of precise location from your device will not limit our ability to derive approximate location from your IP address.
We may also seek permission for our app’s collection account information on your mobile device to identify the devise and send push up notifications for new orders.
We are using network communication in order to exchange information regarding the orders and the order statuses, login statuses, location statuses, etc. to Fast Menu platform.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.