- Fast Menu is entitled to collect and use information about USER. Information by which the person can be identified may include name, shipping addresses, telephone, e-mail, and any other information that the USER voluntarily enters, uses or provides for the use of the services of a client of Fast Menu – this can be restaurant or another client using Fast Menu system. To avoid any doubt, the User Content shall not be regarded as personal data and are therefore not subject to the protection afforded on user’s personal data under these Terms.
- Each registered USER using their username and password have online access to the personal profile, where USER can correct and update their personal data stored in the merchant profile of the client of Fast Menu.
- Fast Menu is responsible for the protection of user information become known to him in connection with the provision of services subject to these Terms and Conditions, except in cases of force majeure, accident or malicious acts of third parties, and in cases where a user has made this information available to third parties.
- In the registration form filled in by the user when signing the contract, Fast Menu or its clients clearly indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of data provision and consequences of refusal. By expressing agreement with these Terms and Conditions, the USER agrees the information about them to be handled as provided in their order.
- When using the Website Fast Menu or web site of clients of FastMenu that use its services like Fast Menu system, Fast Menu automatically has the right to retain certain information that a computer or other terminal of the user sends to the server Fast Menu in connection with the activity of the user. Information is stored in log files on servers Fast Menu and may include the IP address of the user, date and time, which is the visited page of the Website fast-menu.com or europe.fast-menu.com, time spent on it and more. In addition, Fast Menu Keep User’s IP address and any other information necessary to identify the user and playing electronic statement under item. 3.2., Respectively item 3.3.1. Acceptance of the Terms if of a legal dispute arises.
- This policy explains how we, Fast Menu use your personal information which you provide to us when using our service, including but not limited to our website and mobile applications (apps).
What information we collect about you?
We collect personal information from you when you order goods or services from us or use our website – fast-menu.com и europe.fast-menu.com. Website usage information may also be collected using cookies when you visit web sites of our clients that have in their web site integrated our europe.fast-menu.com.
Cookies and Google Analytics
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
How will we use the information we collect from you?
Information that we collect from you is used to process your order and to manage your account. We may also use your information to email you about other products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
In processing your order we may send your information to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
Access to your information:
You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold on you at any time. Please email us if you would like to receive a copy of this information –email@example.com. There will be a small charge for processing this request.
Фаст Меню/ Fast Menu has the legal name Web Technology EOOD. Фаст Меню / Fast Menu is a brand owned by Web Technology EOOD.