The protection of the personal data and the protection of the personal and financial information of our clients are our top priority. That is why we process your information exclusively on the basis of the applicable legislation, in particular REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (better known as GDPR), the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and the Electronic Commerce Act (ECA).
Fast Menu is a trademark owned by Web Technology OOD, which manages the Fast Menu technical platform. The same is being used by our customers /restaurants and stores/ for receiving online orders and processing the necessary information required for the implementation of online ordering services, making deliveries, advertising and marketing on behalf and at the expense of our clients.
- WHO PROCESSES AND BEARS RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WEB TECHNOLOGY OOD, UIC 201085016 (“FAST MENU” or “us”), is a company entered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency, having its seat and registered office at: 23А Dragan Tsankov Blvd., Sofia, Postal Code 1113,
Tel.: 02 4390313;
The services our clients /Controllers/ provide to you /data subject/ via the Fast Menu web-based platform shall require the processing of your personal data by Web Technology OOD. Our clients shall send us order information containing data of their users who have ordered or wish to order or acquire goods and/or services from them. When carrying out these processing actions, Web Technology OOD shall be acting in the capacity of “processor”, i.e. it shall process your personal data on behalf of its client /Controller/ in compliance with the measures imposed by it and subject to the requirements of GDPR for personal data protection.
The respective Controller /restaurant and/or store/ shall be responsible for the processing of your personal data. WEB TECHNOLOGY OOD shall be responsible for the processing of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of GDPR and the lawful instructions of the respective Controller.
- TYPES OF DATA WE PROCESS
WEB TECHNOLOGY OOD shall process the following types of personal data in order to provide accurately the service offered, namely: support for the Fast Menu web-based platform.
- first and last name,
- phone number,
- shipping address,
WEB TECHNOLOGY OOD also creates the following types of data in the process of providing its commercial services, namely:
III. GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING
WEB TECHNOLOGY OOD shall process your personal data on the basis of Article 28, paragraph 3 of GDPR in conjunction with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter “a”, letter “b”, letter “c” and letter “f” of GDPR, namely:
- Article 28, paragraph 3 of GDPR – FAST MENU shall process personal data on the basis of a contract with its client /Controller/, which shall be binding on FAST MENU with regard to the controller and that sets out the subject-matter and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data and categories of data subjects and the obligations and rights of the controller. The data processed on this basis are: first and last name, phone number, shipping address, e-mail and user profile.
- Article 6, paragraph 1, letter “b” of GDPR – the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; The data processed on this basis are: first and last name, phone number, shipping address, e-mail and user profile.
- Article 6, paragraph 1, letter “c” of GDPR – the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller and/or the processor /FAST MENU/ are subject, such as obligations for commercial accounting, etc. The data processed on this basis are: first and last name, phone number, shipping address.
- Article 6, paragraph 1, letter “f” of GDPR – the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller and/or by the processor /FAST MENU/, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child. The data processed on this basis are: first and last name, e-mail and user profile.
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
А/ For the purpose of concluding or executing a contract for the delivery of goods/services from a restaurant and/or store of your choosing:
- Identifying a client when ordering via FAST MENU;
- Identifying the recipient of the shipment;
- Delivering an order;
- Updating your personal data;
- Servicing and responding to customer complaints/inquiries/requests under Articles 15 – 22 of GDPR/petitions;
- Adjusting due amounts if warranted;
- Paying amounts on accepted orders;
- Processing by processors – assignment, reporting, acceptance, payment.
B/ In fulfillment of its legal obligations, WEB TECHNOLOGY OOD shall process your data for the following purposes:
- Invoicing, preparing a detailed statement where provided for in the client’s individual contract;
- Carrying out the financial and accounting processing of the contract with the client and for the tax and insurance control of the respective competent authorities.
C/ For the purposes of the legitimate interests of FAST MENU, namely:
- tracking the fulfillment of each delivery;
- resolving all matters related to claims;
- facilitating the communication and assisting the persons in the initial period of using our services /providing solutions to issues with user profiles, etc./;
D/ For marketing purposes:
- analysing the consumer demand and behavior;
- sending messages about promotions, offers;
- sending advertising and/or information messages.
- MINORS AND JUVENILES
FAST MENU does not provide services to people under the age of 18.
A person under the age of 18 may use our services only with the assistance of an adult who acts as a representative of the minor/juvenile.
In the event that FAST MENU receives information that it has collected personal data from a person under the age of 18, they are to be erased immediately unless the law obliges FAST MENU to store such data.
If you believe that we have mistakenly or unknowingly collected information from a person under the age of 18, please contact us on:
tel. 02 4390313;
- METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION
FAST MENU shall process only data provided by our clients. This means that every user of our client’s services is responsible not to provide data of third parties in violation of their rights to personal data protection, because FAST MENU does not have access to these persons and has no practical ability to control whether the clients provide us with data of third parties with their knowledge and consent given in accordance with the legal requirements.
Therefore, every data subject bears full personal responsibility if he/she provides us with data of a third party without his/her knowledge or without obtaining his/her consent in compliance with the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, including with regard to names, phone numbers and addresses of the recipients of the shipments provided to us by a client.
VII. WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA
The data we collect from you shall be stored within the European Economic Area (EEA) in compliance with the national and European legislation, and in particular with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (better known as GDPR).
VIII. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
FAST MENU shall not provide your personal data to third parties without legal or contractual grounds, and it shall not distribute data to third countries and international organisations outside the EU and EEA.
The transfer of your data to other processors shall be made solely for the purpose of providing the service/delivery of your choosing, for marketing campaigns aimed at enhancing the quality of the services provided to you and/or for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations of FAST MENU, namely:
- Transportation/courier companies for fulfillment of orders;
- Companies for technical analysis of the service such as hosting companies;
- Technical support companies such as restaurants’ POS systems; CRM and call center system used for management of outgoing and incoming calls when implementing IT support and communication;
- The banks servicing the payments made by you;
- Persons performing consulting services in various fields – legal, accounting, auditing, including enforced collection of receivables, etc.;
- State administrative authorities – NRA, etc., where applicable in cases provided by the law.
- PERIOD OF PROCESSING AND STORAGE DESTRUCTION OF DATA
After the fulfillment of a particular delivery and/or service or after have given your consent, your personal data shall be stored for the following periods:
- 10 years for accounting documents as of the beginning of the year following the year in which the accounting document was issued – first and last name, phone number, shipping address.
- 5 years from the fulfillment of a particular delivery and/or service in view of tracking the fulfillment of each delivery and resolving all matters related to claims – first and last name, phone number, shipping address, e-mail and user profile.
- 3 years from obtaining the consent – for e-mails with commercial and advertising messages, information materials, surveys, etc., as well as cookies and Google Analytics, functionality and performance cookies, essential cookies.
The destruction of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with a written procedure for that, according to the internal documents of FAST MENU.
- SECURITY MEASURES
FAST MENU has implemented a wide range of technical and organisational measures for protection of your personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing in accordance with Article 32 of GDPR.
The personal data are accessible only to those persons who need access in order to perform their work in connection with the provision of our services. These persons have been trained and authorised accordingly.
FAST MENU as a processing system encrypts the information.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
- Right to access:
You are entitled to request at any time information about your personal data we store, the basis, the purposes, the periods of processing and storage, whether they have been provided to a processor or they have been destroyed, etc.
- Right to rectification:
You have the right to rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the supplementation of incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure/“right to be forgotten”/:
You have the right to erasure of all personal data processed by FAST MENU at any time unless the processing is necessary for at least one of the following purposes, namely:
- a) exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- b) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the FAST MENU is subject;
- c) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) in so far as the right to erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing or
- d) establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to request from FAST MENU to restrict the processing of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- d) the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1 of GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability:
When FAST MENU processes your personal data by automated means on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a contract, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transmitted to you or to another party. This includes only the personal data you have provided us with.
- Right to object to the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of FAST MENU. We shall no longer process your personal data unless demonstrated that there are compelling legitimate grounds for that, which override your interests and rights, or due to legal claims.
XII. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
We take the protection of personal data very seriously, and therefore, we have a customer service team that handles your requests in relation to the above rights. You may always contact them on:
tel. 02 4390313;
Please note that where your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, we may:
- charge a fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested, or
- refuse to act on the request.
We shall make reasonable efforts to uphold your request within 30 days of receiving your application. That period may be extended by two further months, where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests.
XIII. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
XIV. REPORTING IRREGULARITIES AND COMPLAINTS
If you consider that we have infringed your rights with regard to your personal data and that there is a risk of breaching the security of your personal data, you may report that on:
tel. 02 4390313;
Exercising the above rights shall not deprive you of the right to lodge a complaint. You may lodge a complaint with the Bulgarian supervisory authority – the Commission for Personal Data Protection. You can find more information at: www.cpdp.bg.